- NSW: Cohort visits
- NT: Registrations OPEN NOW for Term 1 2018 courses
- QLD: 12,000 OLT course completions in QLD
- SA: Tutor training on 10 October
- Catholics SA: 2017 ASD and Dyslexia Courses available
- VIC: Click here to register for Term 1 2018 courses
- WA: 2017 Term 3 Courses Available & Tutor Information Session
- ADS: Fantastic team of new tutors prepare to deliver the ASD course
- CAG: TERM 3 COURSES START ON JULY 24
Latest evaluation data
The latest evaluation data shows a significant increase in the number of participants rating their knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence ‘adequate’ or ‘excellent’.
Data from pre and post-course evaluations show the following overall percentage increases:
Knowledge and understanding:
from 40% to 99%
Skills in assessing the needs of students:
from 31% to 96%
Skills in planning and implementing interventions for students:
from 30% to 97%
Confidence in meeting student needs:
from 37% to 94%
To date over 71,462 participants across Australia have taken part in SEN or multicultural OLT courses.
Contact details and courses in your area
Join a course in your area
To find out about contacts and courses delivered in your region, click on the map above.
In consultation with the national group, significant revisions have been made to the Understanding ASD course, and a new version of the course will replace the current one on January 20th 2017.
Please note that previous participants of the course will NOT lose their accreditation, however, page changes mean that progress information will not match up, and so it will be reset.
Please contact your regional leads with any queries.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Dept of Education (NSW)
- Diocese of Parramatta (Parramatta NSW)
- Northern Territory (NT)
- Queensland (QLD)
- South Australia (SA)
- Catholic Education South Australia (Catholics SA)
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Victoria (VIC)
- Western Australia (WA)
- Diocese of Lismore (Lismore NSW)
- Archdiocese of Sydney (ADS)
- Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra
& Goulburn (CAG)