News - Northern Territories
Register NOW for courses starting in Term 1 2018
Registrations OPEN NOW for Term 1 2018 courses
The six courses available across all regions are:
- Introduction to Special Education Needs (showcasing some of our remote and urban NT schools in videos);
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Understanding and Supporting Behaviour
- Inclusion for Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Understanding Dyslexia and Significant Difficulties in Reading
- Understanding Hearing Loss- NEW in 2018
Places are limited. Course registrations for all Online Training courses starting in Term 1 will close on Friday 16th February (end of week 3).
Interested? download the attached registration form OR visit iSupport for more information.
Groups of more than seven from the same school registering for the same course- contact us at [email protected] or 8944 9315 to discuss tailoring course delivery to your specific needs.