- NSW: Out and about in NSW
- NT: Register NOW for OLT courses starting in Term 1 2017...
- QLD: New tutors trained in term 2 with more tutor training available in Term 3
- SA: SERU will be running OLT in January
- Catholics SA: Dyslexia and ASD courses to be delivered in 2016
- VIC: Register now for Term 1 2017 courses
- WA: Join up for our latest course: Understanding Personalised Learning and Support
- ADS: Fantastic team of new tutors prepare to deliver the ASD course
- CAG: ROUND 3 UP, UP & AWAY - Register your interest for Term 4
Evaluation data May 2015
The latest evaluation data shows a significant increase in the number of participants rating their knowledge, understanding, skills and confidence ‘adequate’ or ‘excellent’.
Data from pre and post-course evaluations show the following overall percentage increases:
Knowledge and understanding:
from 40% to 99%
Skills in assessing the needs of students:
from 31% to 96%
Skills in planning and implementing interventions for students:
from 30% to 97%
Confidence in meeting student needs:
from 37% to 94%
To date over 50,000 participants across Australia have taken part in SEN or multicultural OLT courses.
There are currently no reported server issues.
Join a course in your area
To find out about contacts and courses delivered in your region, click on the map below.
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Dept of Education (NSW)
- Diocese of Parramatta (Parramatta NSW)
- Northern Territory (NT)
- Queensland (QLD)
- South Australia (SA)
- Catholic Education South Australia (Catholics SA)
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Victoria (VIC)
- Western Australia (WA)
- Diocese of Lismore (Lismore NSW)
- Archdiocese of Sydney (ADS)
- Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra
& Goulburn (CAG)